Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Where My Feet Go by Birgitta Sif

Where My Feet Go by Birgitta Sif was published in 2016. This darling book got two thumbs up from the two grand kids whom I've read it to so far. Vincent and Aria are both four-years-old, and they both laughed at the pictures that show the wonderful imagination of Sif's main character, a fully dressed panda that carries around a little green frog.

This book is a lot of fun and encourages children to use their own imaginations when they play. They especially liked the page that says, "My feet sit very, very quietly while I feed little dinosaurs." The illustration is of the panda feeding birds.

I can't wait to share this one with the other grand kids.

Yes, I am a grandmother with a picture book addiction.




Link to our NICU book registry if you'd like to donate books to babies in the newborn intensive care unit so their parents can read to them while they grow. You can also donate gently used books to our project by sending them to me or to Angie. Email me for a mailing address. We can use both English and Spanish books. If you have a graduate of the NICU, or if you have a baby whose life you would like to honor by donating books to this project, let me know, and I can make a book plate with their name for the books you donate.

Read to a child today even if that child is you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment