Wednesday, August 28, 2019

What Am I? Christmas! by Alain Crozon

What Am I? Christmas! by Alain Crozon was published in 1999 and is a darling riddle and lift the flap book. The pages of this book are sturdy, and the flaps are an extension to the page, so they shouldn't rip off with normal handling. Each riddle has a small glimpse of what is behind the flap.

"I become a special tree when you trim and decorate me. What am I?"

"Snuggly fur red and white I keep Santa warm on a cold winter's night. What am I?"

"Who plays a horn and sweetly sings, has a golden halo, and two wings?"

This book has been tested with my grandchildren and they love it.



Read to a child today even if that child is you. 

Link to our NICU book registry if you'd like to donate books to babies in the newborn intensive care unit so their parents can read to them while they grow. You can also donate gently used books to our project by sending them to me or to Angie. Email me for a mailing address. We can use both English and Spanish books. If you have a graduate of the NICU, or if you have a baby whose life you would like to honor by donating books to this project, let me know, and I can make a book plate with their name for the books you donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment