Friday, September 27, 2019

Nothing Ever Happens at the South Pole by Stan and Jan Berenstain

Nothing Ever Happens at the South Pole by Stan and Jan Berenstain was published in 2012 and has been grandchild approved.

This silly book follows a penguin who gets invited to write a book about what happens at the South Pole, but everything he thinks about writing, he feels is not good enough.

Each thing turns into something big, but because he isn't paying attention, he misses everything that happens.

This is a fun book. My grandson wanted him to look behind him, so he would see the cool things.

The pictures are cute on this funny book.


It's been another good week for donations for the NICU.

Angie Moore sent these. The Giant Jumperee is such a cute book.

Teresa Moore donated this group of books. Love Fish is Fish. 

Deb Molly sent this collection that is mostly board books that are perfect for little hands.

Megan Jones sent all of these. I loved reading A Fish Out of Water when I was little, and I need to buy a copy of Big Bear Hug for my personal grandkid library.

Thank you, kind ladies, for helping our project reach more babies. 

Read to a child today even if that child is you. 

Link to our NICU book registry if you'd like to donate books to babies in the newborn intensive care unit so their parents can read to them while they grow. You can also donate gently used books to our project by sending them to me or to Angie. Email me for a mailing address. We can use both English and Spanish books. If you have a graduate of the NICU, or if you have a baby whose life you would like to honor by donating books to this project, let me know, and I can make a book plate with their name for the books you donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment