Thursday, November 19, 2020

Robomop by Sean Taylor and Edel Rodriguez

Robomop by Sean Taylor and Edel Rodriguez was published in 2013 and is the cute story of a robot mop that lives in a bathroom lavatory in the basement of a large building. He likes his work keeping things clean, but he's lonely and longs to see the world. 

Eventually, the facility gets a new Bellebot Cleanerette, and Robomop is in love. Unfortunatly, he's being replaced. Will this friendly, dancing robot end up at the dump, or will he find a place where his personality is appreciated?

Edel Rodriguez's illustrations are fun and full of emotion. I can't wait to share this one with the grandkids to see what they think. Covid19 needs to go away, so I can have regular visits with my grandkids again.  



Read to a child today even if that child is you. 

Link to our NICU book registry to donate books to babies in the newborn intensive care unit so their parents can read to them while they grow. You can also donate gently used books to our project by sending them to me or to Angie. Email me for a mailing address. We can use both English and Spanish books. If you have a graduate of the NICU, or if you have a baby whose life you would like to honor by donating books to this project, let me know, and I can make a book plate with their name for the books you donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment