Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wiggle by Doreen Cronin and Scott Menchin

Wiggle by Doreen Cronin and Scott Menchin was published in 2005 and put on my radar by Caitie. I love Cronin's Click, Clack Moo books, and this one is completely fun. 

"Do you wake up with a wiggle? Do you wiggle out of bed? If you wiggle with your breakfast, it might wind up on your head."

This one is fun to read and perfect for your child to wiggle with.




Read to a child today even if that child is you. 

Link to our NICU book registry if you'd like to donate books to babies in the newborn intensive care unit so their parents can read to them while they grow. You can also donate gently used books to our project by sending them to me or to Angie. Email me for a mailing address. We can use both English and Spanish books. If you have a graduate of the NICU, or if you have a baby whose life you would like to honor by donating books to this project, let me know, and I can make a book plate with their name for the books you donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment